Terms and Conditions
The term “Bread and Butter PR” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the UK.
Privacy and Cookies policy
Who are we
Bread and Butter PR is an Arts & Culture PR agency based in London, who work with a wide variety of clients around the country.
What are cookies
– Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer, mobile or electronic device.
– Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work more efficiently. The purpose of them is to help the website keep track of your visits and activity.
– We use Google Analytics cookies to identify which pages are being visited. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic. We only use this information internally for statistical analysis purposes.
– Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you.
– You will then be asked to click an icon to indicate your acceptance of the cookies.
What are your choices regarding cookies
– You can modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. Please visit the help pages of your web browser for guidance.
– You can also clear all cookies that are already on your device by checking your browser settings.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Our website may include content embedded from external sites. When visiting pages with content embedded from YouTube, Flickr, Vimeo, Twitter, Facebook and others you may be presented with cookies from these websites. Bread and Butter PR has no control over these cookies and we suggest that you check the information available on the relevant websites if you wish to learn more.
Bread and Butter PR may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25/05/18.
If you have any questions about our Privacy and Cookies Policy please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07957272534.